Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1980's Contempo Split-Level with a sunken yard: 3B/3B/Gar

by CatherineTCJD Posted 3rd May 2024 at 6:43 PM - Updated 4th May 2024 at 1:04 PM by CatherineTCJD

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd May 2024 at 9:55 PM
YOOOO this looks so sick you did an amazing job!!! \(≧▽≦)/Thank you for sharing your builds with us!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2024 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andyTheWatchdog
YOOOO this looks so sick you did an amazing job!!! \(≧▽≦)/Thank you for sharing your builds with us!!

You are soooo welcome!
I can't wait to share the berm houses - they'll come toward the end of the 80's series.
I just love that Grid-Adjuster to bits!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2024 at 10:51 PM
Looks great!
Theorist
#5 Old 4th May 2024 at 8:05 AM
Looks nice, Catherine, although it's been my experience in my game that vehicles don't work on sloped driveways. As soon as a Sim tries to use the vehicle, the game freezes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th May 2024 at 11:55 AM
I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Awesome work as usual!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2024 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Looks nice, Catherine, although it's been my experience in my game that vehicles don't work on sloped driveways. As soon as a Sim tries to use the vehicle, the game freezes.

Well... I wouldn't park one on the slope anyway - 'cuz I think it looks silly in game. But, in my testing, cars had no trouble driving through it. I had no crashes.
If it bothers you, take it out! There will still be one flat driveway parking space and another space in the garage.

Thank you @BaseGamePlayer - your comments always brighten my day!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#8 Old 4th May 2024 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Well... I wouldn't park one on the slope anyway - 'cuz I think it looks silly in game. But, in my testing, cars had no trouble driving through it. I had no crashes.
If it bothers you, take it out! There will still be one flat driveway parking space and another space in the garage.

I should have been more specific, instead of writing that cars "don't work" on sloped driveways. What I meant is that cars don't work if they are parked on sloped driveways, in which case the game will freeze if a Sim tries to use the car. My bad. Just trying to help.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2024 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
I should have been more specific, instead of writing that cars "don't work" on sloped driveways. What I meant is that cars don't work if they are parked on sloped driveways, in which case the game will freeze if a Sim tries to use the car. My bad. Just trying to help.

Good to know. Thanks.
Like I said, I didn't park on the slope - it just looked wrong.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th May 2024 at 8:50 PM
I love this. Very clever windowing on the top level. And I always love a walk-out basement. Excited to play this, it looks like it'll play "bigger" than you'd originally think.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th May 2024 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
...Very clever windowing on the top level...
Those are just for show, I'm afraid. *sigh*
I'm glad you like it though. Thank you for commenting!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th May 2024 at 12:10 AM
idk why but this house looks sooo comforting. it just has a cozy vibe and i love it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th May 2024 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clarkolofsson
idk why but this house looks sooo comforting. it just has a cozy vibe and i love it.
Thank you!
I'm so glad you like it!

and Vintage Stuffeths